Ten things I will most likely not hear in my lifetime:
1. Carol Comeau say: The Anchorage School District has all the money it needs.
2. Teachers' union say: We got a contract we feel is fair, and we deserve.
3. Mark Begich say: I will not run for any higher office.
4. The Legislature say: We need fewer laws that protect us from ourselves.
5. The Sierra Club say: It's OK to cut down one tree and build one road.
6. Friends of Animals say: There is a large enough no-hunting buffer around our parks to protect the wildlife within.
7. Les Gara say: All of our sins have been taxed to the limit.
8. The Tobacco Control Alliance say: It's OK to smoke in your own house with the windows open.
9. Paul Joslin say: Aerial predator control is not the same as wolf hunting.
And last, but by no means least:
10. Sarah Palin say: Thanks to AGIA, the gas pipeline is fully operational.
-- Bill Schorr